Below is a snapshot of the wide range of roles that we are / have been involved in?
Interim Head of Corporate Transformation Services at a Local Authority and NHS Trust focusing on Organisational Design, Governance and Transformational Change Programmes including two significant initiatives across the organisations - the ‘Rising to the Challenge’ programme and the ‘Root and Branch’ reviews across the Council and the Transformational Change programme across the NHS PCT and NHS Trust.
Whilst line managing 24 staff (Programme, Portfolio and Project Managers, Business Analysts and PMO) from the Council and Primary Care Trust undertook the re-design of the function. This took the team through a rationalisation programme to align them to a streamlined structure to match the changing needs of the business.
Corporate Transformation lead for the 'Streamlining the Business' Workstream in the Rising to the Challenge programme with a focus on Organisation Design (re-structuring and de-layering the organisation), Commercial Strategy (establishing a commercial centre of expertise and savings through better procurement), Shared Services across the Council, WVT and PCT, Implementation of ERP (back office systems) and the Accommodation Programme (head office development, archive and MRU, disposals and estate rationalisation) with EC Harris.
Advisor and 'critical friend' to the Streamlining the Business workstream sponsor - Chief Officer (Finance and Commercial) and the senior managers leading the 'Accommodation Programme' and 'Flexible Working' projects on change programme related issues for a local authority.
- Undertook an assurance review for a local authority using an adapted version of the OGC Gateway approach and completed the exercise on the Accommodation Programme to ensure that it was on track to deliver the business change and savings expected.
- Lead on implementing a new approach to Benefits Management and Delivery, Cost Management and Business Case development. Designed a complex model to support the delivery of savings for a local authority.
- Interim Project Manager who is part of a senior team that are shaping a programme of work to transform and improve a local authority and NHS Trust in line with the shared vision of the organisation. This brings together for the first time, all the major pieces of work that are being undertaken into a single unified programme. The purpose of the programme is to achieve a greater integration of services, increase efficiency and productivity, and provide improvements in outcomes for local people.
- Interim Commercial Manager (part-time) for a not-for-profit organisation which focuses on the Ministry of Defence and their industry partners.
- Part-time business advisor for the professional services arm of a not-for-profit organisation.
- Interim project manager leading a ‘programme and project stock take' exercise for a local authority which determined whether they were on track to deliver the agreed level of benefits and identified interdependencies, and the scale of change required across the organisation.
- Business coach to the leadership team of an SME supplier to the Ministry of Defence on an individual and team basis.